The Uprising Good The Uprising Good

This is my definition of beautiful. Just great, I wonder who could find a problem with this,may I use this in the intro sequence of my upcoming game "The Wonderful World that Caleb Just so Happens to Live in"? If not,then that's perfectly fine!

Semaphore responds:

permission granted

Thx onebrony .

Cheers Sema

Sons of Valhall - Loop Version Sons of Valhall - Loop Version

Nice! I love how epic this sounds,but I must ask,may I use this in the other half of the cinematic intro of my flash game called "The Wonderful World that Caleb Just so Happens to Live in?" If not then im fine with that!

SoundChris responds:

Thanks a lot - glad you liked it. You can use it if your project is non-profit and if you credit me with my NG account.

Scary hip hop beat Scary hip hop beat

Hey not bad at all! you just need a little bit more on the percussion parts

May I please us this in a rap im doing with my friend? I'll give you credit, and i will post the final song on newgrounds soundcloud and my tumblr

Times' Only Moment Times' Only Moment

This is so soothing! Would you mind if I used this in a game of mine called "What Even is This Game?" If not that's fine by me! I wouldn't want to ruin this masterpiece!

gamejunkie responds:

Thanks for the review. I would love to hear my audio in your game. Please feel free to use it, you're more than welcome.

Cheers gamejunkie.